SUNY- New Paltz
- The International Business School Americas is a partner of one of the most traditional education institutions in New York: State University of New York. SUNY is a great system of higher education public institutions that belongs to the state of New York. Founded in 1828, the university offers an array of undergraduate and graduate programs, with more than 150 programs in different areas.
- Composed by researchers, the professors are specialists in their field of study, always looking to present the student real cases that enrich the class content and creates an enrivinronment for discussions and ideas among the students.
- Modern Classrooms, Library, Sports Complex, Cafeteria and Wi-Fi Internet
- SUNY - New Paltz, located at the Ulster County, 40 minutes far away from the island of Manhattan.
- Business English program included. The program is held near to Manhattan, that helds the most important financial center of New York.
- We manage a successful scholarship programs for students and executives with interest in the courses provided at SUNY - New Paltz. The scholarships are considered under the tuition fees of the program.
What to do in addition to studying
- New York is one of the largest tourist centers in the world, considering its leisure activities and business enterprises. The students will have the opportunity to visit places such as: Times Square; Wall Street, that holds the New York Stock Exchange; Broadway, that offers famous plays and musical events, among other interesting locates that are visited by tourists from all over the world.
In January the programs take place at SUNY – Albany, and in July they take place at SUNY – New Paltz.