CUOA Business School
- Fondazione CUOA - CUOA Business School is one of the most active teaching centers in Administration in Europe. Founded in 1957, it is a Business School supported by Padova, Trento, Trieste, Udine, Ca’Foscari and IUAV (Venice) e Verona.
- The campus offers a meeting and conference room, classrooms and workshop facilities, a computing lab, a library and Wi-Fi Internet.
- Situated in the city of Alta Villa Vicentina, Italy, 50 minutes away from Venice.
- The courses are multidisciplinary. That means that students from various undergraduate courses may take them. Possibility to interact with European students; Opportunity to visit organizations and experience the reality of more than one European country.
- Composed of professionals who work in European organizations, the teachers transmit to students the professional experiences and knowledge in order to complement the content of classes.
- To participate in the program concerned may request a partial scholarship, which cover a significant percentage of the value of the course, thus enabling young executives and students to undertake the program.
What To Do In Addition To Studying
- Students will have three weekends free to visit some of the most popular tourist destinations. In this region occur various corporate events, and our students have the opportunity to choose and participate in these events in their free time.