SUNY - Albany
- Founded in 1828, it is a giant system of Public Institutons of Higher Education that dwells within the great State of New York. It offers a wide variety of programs in several areas of study. In 2009, the University was ranked 8th among the best Public Universities in the United States.
- Componsed of top researchers, the professors are experts in their field of study, and are always looking to offer the students the most current, real-life scenarios that greatly enriches the classroom content as well as creating an environment of deep discussion and the exchange of ideas among the students.
- Modern Classrooms, Library, Sports Complex, Cafeteria and Wi-Fi Internet
- Business English program included.
- We manage a successful scholarship program for students and executives with interest in the courses provided at SUNY - Albany. The scholarships are cover a majority portion of the program tuition fees.
What to do in addition to studying
- New York is one of the largest tourist centers in the world. The students will have the opportunity to visit places such as: Times Square; Wall Street, that holds the New York Stock Exchange; Broadway, that offers famous plays and musical events, among some of the other top tourist destinations in the World.
In January the programs take place at SUNY – Albany, and in July they take place at SUNY – New Paltz.