Strategic Thinking -
- An intensive program focused on strategic management current themes.
- Target: Undergratuates interested in Marketing
- Enrollment Period: Request more information
- To discuss Strategic Thinking current challenges in organizations,
enabling the participant to formulate initiatives in the search of competitive
advantages for companies.
- Certificate in Executive Management and Business English
- Workload: Full day classes and activities for 3 weeks - 75h in classroom and 5 hours of extra activities
- Additional Activities: Business English module included in the program with 27 hours of classes
- Classes dynamics: Theoretical classes, cases discussions and practical activities
- Faculty: PhD professors from the university, with great academic and professional experience
- Date: January
- Number of students in class: From 15 to 30
- U$ 7.844 + Enrollment. U$ 90 - See Scholarship Programs
- Up to 10 installments