Strategic Thinking - (SUNY - New Paltz)
- An intensive program focused on strategic management current themes.
- Target: Undergraduates interested in Business Strategy
- Enrollment Period: Request more information
- To discuss Strategic Thinking current challenges in organizations,
enabling the participant to formulate initiatives in the search of competitive
advantages for companies.
- Certificate in Executive Management and Business English
- Workload: Full day classes and activities for
3 weeks - 75h in classroom and 5 hours of extra activities
- Additional Activities: Business English module
included in the program with 27 hours of
- Classes dynamics: Theoretical classes,
cases discussions and practical activities
- Faculty: PhD professors from the university,
with great academic and professional experience
- Date: July
- Number of students in class: From 15 to 30
- Hyper-competition, Disruptive Changes, and New trends of Strategic Management
at Information Age. Strategy and Society. Capability, Knowledge, Competency
Analysis. Business Cases.
- U$ 7.470 + Enrollment. U$ 90 - See Scholarship Programs
- Up to 10 installments