Advanced Topics In Marketing Management
- Marketing Management focusing in the global business environment, essential to marketing professionals
- Target: professionals with solid academic background and experience in projects
- Enrollment Period: Request more information
- Objectives of the program: To discuss Advanced Topics in Marketing Management. This program will allow the students to develop marketing strategies with a strong focus on the competitiveness of the global business market.
- Certificate in Executive Management— ULV and Business English – ELS
- Workload: full day classes and activities for 3 weeks - 75h in classroom and 5 hours of extra activities
- Additional Activities: Business English module included in the program, at no extra cost, with 27 hours of classes
- Classes dynamics: theoretical knowledge and applications, case discussions and practical activities
- Faculty: PhD professors from the university, with extensive academic and professional experience
- Date: January and July (three weeks) and September (two weeks)
- Number of students in class: From 15 to 30
- Managing customers in the Globalized World, International Products and Branding, Managing Global Markets and Offerings. Company Visits and Project Work.
- U$ 6.340 - See Scholarship Programs + Enrollment. U$ 90 - See Scholarship Programs
- Até 16x sem acréscimo