- Provide students with some introductory notions on the portuguese language.
- Target: Young professionals, investors and foreign students from all over the world
- Enrollment Period: Request more information
- The course aims at providing students with some basic communicative aspects of the Portuguese language.
- Participation Certificate
- Workload: Full day classes and activities for 2 or 3 weeks (depending the month) - 27h in classroom and 10 hours of extra activities
- Additional Activities: Guided visits to enterprises and organizations - 10h (transport to company visits included)
- Classes dynamics: Interactive classes, consisting of role plays, pair and group acitvities
- Faculty: MSc. professors from the university, with great academic and professional experience
- Date: January, July and August
- Number of students in class: From 10 to 15
- Basic Grammar, Day-by-day contexts such as: ordering food at a restaurant, buying a product, asking for directions. Company Visits and Project Work.
- U$ 1.510 + Enrollment. U$ 90 - See Scholarship Programs
- Up to 10 installments