Strategy & Marketing
- Concepts and strategies for conquering markets.
- Target: Undergraduates interested in Strategy and Marketing
- Enrollment Period: Request more information
- To learn more about advanced Strategy
and Marketing theories, combined with case studies about the subject.
- Certificate in Executive Management - ULV and Business English - ELS
- Workload: Full day classes and activities for 3 weeks - 75h in classroom and 5 hours of extra activities
- Additional Activities: Business English module included in the program with 27 hours of classes
- Classes dynamics: Theoretical classes, cases discussions and practical activities
- Faculty: PhD professors from the university, with great academic and professional experience
- Date: January and July
- Number of students in class: From 15 to 30
- Strategic Thinking, Strategic Planning, Marketing and market conquest. Company Visits and Project Work.
- U$ 5.990 + Enrollment. U$ 90 - See Scholarship Programs
- Up to 10 installments