Contemporary Topics in Business Strategy
- The newest and relevant views on Business Strategy.
- Target: Undergraduates interested in Business Management
- Enrollment Period: Request more information
- The program aims to develop the critical and creative spirit of the participants, enabling them to lead managerial change processes of strategic nature in their organization.
- Certificate in Executive Management
- Workload: Full day classes and activities for 3 weeks - 75h in classroom and 5 hours of extra activities
- Additional Activities: Business English module included in the program with 27 hours of classes
- Classes dynamics: Theoretical classes, cases discussions and practical activities
- Faculty: PhD professors from the university, with great academic and professional experience
- Date: January and July
- Number of students in class: From 15 to 30
- £ 3,500 + Enrollment. £ 70 - See Scholarship Programs
- Up to 10 installments