Strategy & Marketing for Emerging Countries
- People from all over the world with diverse cultural orientations and understandings, thereby providing a multicultural interaction.
- Target: Young professionals, investors and foreign students from all over the world
- Enrollment Period: Request more information
- To present the main characteristics of
Emerging Countries and how to succeed in this new global frontier.
- Certificate in Executive Management
- Workload: Full day classes and activities for 2 or 3 weeks (depending the month) - 48h in classroom and 10 hours of extra activities
- Additional Activities: Guided visits to enterprises and organizations - 10h (transport to company visits included)
- Classes dynamics: Theoretical classes, cases discussions and practical activities
- Faculty: PhD professors from the university, with great academic and professional experience
- Date: January, July and August
- Number of students in class: From 15 to 30
- Strategy & Competitiveness: basic concepts and BRICS countries context , Strategic and marketing aspects of conquering markets in low incoming countries, Current Economic Scenario of Brazil and other emerging countries, Sustainable Development in emerging countries, Industrial and Consumer Markets: key elements for understanding emerging countries, Foreign Trade and Direct Investment, Logistics and Structure. Company Visits and Project Work.
- U$ 4.200 + Enrollment. U$ 90 - See Scholarship Programs
- Up to 10 installments