Marketing & Value Management
- Exploring main marketing concepts, best practices and also how to add value to customers.
- Target: Undergraduates interested in Marketing
- Enrollment Period: Request more information
- To develop critical and creative capacity
of participants in solving Marketing problems.
- Certificate in Executive Management and Business English
- Workload: Full day classes and activities for 3 weeks - 75h in classroom and 5 hours of extra activities
- Additional Activities: Business English module included in the program with 27 hours of classes
- Classes dynamics: Theoretical classes, cases discussions and practical activities
- Faculty: PhD professors from the university, with great academic and professional experience
- Date: January
- Number of students in class: From 15 to 30
- Monitoring the Marketing Environment; Understanding Buyer Behavior; Researching the Marketplace; Segmentation, Targeting, and Positioning. Company visits and Business Cases.
- U$ 7.470 + Enrollment. U$ 90 - See Scholarship Programs
- Up to 10 installments