Business Strategy & Marketing Management
- Building competitive advantage by differentiated products and well positioned brands in markets.
- Target: Undergraduates interested in Administration
- Enrollment Period: Request more information
- To get acquainted with
these companies’ best practices and reflect upon the usage of these
models in emerging countries’ context.
- Certificate in Executive Management
- Workload: Full day classes and activities for 3 weeks - 80h in classroom and 8 hours of extra activities
- Additional Activities: Visit to the World Trade Organization in Geneva, Switzerland, or the Fashion District of Milan, Italy
- Classes dynamics: Theoretical classes,
cases discussions and practical activities
- Faculty: PhD professors and specialists with great academic and professional experiences
- Date: January and July
- Number of students in class: From 15 to 30
- Communication with final consumers and distribution chain; managing channel
conflicts; optimizing channel structure. Company Visits and Project work.
- € 5.100 + Enrollment. € 60 - See Scholarship Programs
- Up to 10 installments