Marketing & Value Management - (SUNY - New Paltz)
- Exploring main marketing concepts, best practices and also how to add value to customers.
- Target: Undergraduates interested in Marketing
- Enrollment Period: Request more information
- To develop critical and creative capacity
of participants in solving Marketing problems.
- Certificate in Executive Management and Business English
- Workload: Full day classes and activities for
3 weeks - 75h in classroom and 5 hours of extra activities
- Additional Activities: Business English module
included in the program with 27 hours of classes
- Classes dynamics: Theoretical classes,
cases discussions and practical activities
- Faculty: PhD professors from the university, with great academic and professional experiences
- Date: July
- Number of students in class: From 15 to 30
- Identifying Marketing Opportunities, Developing Marketing Plans, Building Competitive Marketing Mix. Company Visits and Project Work.
- U$ 7.470 + Enrollment. U$ 90 - See Scholarship Programs
- Up to 10 installments