International Management & Leadership
- Developing company leaders with an international view and solid managerial skills.
- Target: Undergraduates interested
- Enrollment Period: Request more information
- To develop essential skills in management
and to create business leaderships no matter the area in
which the participant takes part.
- Certificate in Executive Management
- Workload: Full day classes and activities for 3 weeks - 80h in classroom and 8 hours of extra activities
- Additional Activities: Visit to the World Trade Organization in Geneva, Switzerland, or the Fashion District of Milan, Italy
- Classes dynamics: Theoretical classes,
cases discussions and practical activities
- Faculty: PhD professors from the university, with great academic and professional experience
- Date: January and July
- Number of students in class: From 15 to 30
- Classical and Contemporary Views of Leadership; leadership versus management;
sharing power and confidence. Company Visits and Project work.
- € 5.100 + Enrollment. € 60 - See Scholarship Programs
- Up to 10 installments