Creativity, Innovation & New Businesses
- Innovation and Creativity as a strategic resource to obtain sustainable competitive advantages.
- Target: Undergraduates interested in the
- Enrollment Period: Request more information
- To enable executives to lead innovation processes inside or outside their organizations. To develop creative spirit in the managerial context with strategic connections.
- Certificate in Executive Management
- Workload: Full day classes and activities for 3
weeks - 80h in classroom and 8 hours of extra activities
- Additional Activities: Visit to the World Trade
Organization in Geneva, Switzerland, or the
Fashion District of Milan, Italy
- Classes dynamics: Theoretical classes,
cases discussions and practical activities
- Faculty: PhD professors from the university, with great academic and professional experience
- Date: January and July
- Number of students in class: From 15 to 30
- Personal characteristics and skills which foster entrepreneurial and managerial
performances and enhance firm competitiveness; developing and improving
these skills. Company Visits and Project work.
- € 5.100 + Enrollment. € 60 - See Scholarship Programs
- Up to 10 installments