Contemporary Topics in Public Administration
- Public Administration: Efficiency, Social Control and Strategic Vision Generating Benefits to Society.
- Target: Undergraduates interested in
Public Administration Processes
- Enrollment Period: Request more information
- To discuss Public Management topics, contributing to
participants’ academic, professional and personal development.
- Certificate in Executive Management - ULV and Business English - ELS
- Workload: Full day classes and activities for 3
weeks - 75h in classroom and 5 hours of extra activities
- Additional Activities: Business English module
included in the program with 27 hours of classes
- Classes dynamics: Theoretical classes, cases
discussions and practical activities
- Faculty: PhD professors from the university,
with great academic and professional experience
- Date: January and July
- Number of students in class: From 15 to 30
- Foundational theories and contemporary approaches, Public Personnel, Policy Formation, Budgeting, and Auditing. Company Visits and Project Work.
- U$ 5.990 + Enrollment. U$ 90 - See Scholarship Programs
- Up to 10 installments