Finance & Accounting
- International accounting and financial outlook, incorporating concepts of USGAAP.
- Target: Undergraduates interested in Finance and Controllership
- Enrollment Period: Request more information
- To improve knowledge in investment
analysis, international finance and advanced controllership directed
towards current market needs.
- Certificate in Executive Management - ULV and Business English - ELS
- Workload: Full day classes and activities for 3
weeks - 75h in classroom and 5 hours of extra activities
- Additional Activities: Business English module
included in the program with 27 hours of classes
- Classes dynamics: Theoretical classes, cases
discussions and practical activities
- Faculty: PhD professors from the university,
with great academic and professional experience
- Date: January and July
- Number of students in class: From 15 to 30
- Financial Environment, Global Finance, Global Accounting. Company Visits and Project Work.
- U$ 5.990 + Enrollment. U$ 90 - See Scholarship Programs
- Up to 10 installments