Corporate Financial Management - (SUNY - New Paltz)
- Going public in the stock exchange, portfolio management, composition of capital in na updated and dynamic program.
- Target: Undergraduates interested in Finance
- Enrollment Period: Request more information
- To improve knowledge in investment
analysis, international finance and advanced controllership directed
to current market needs.
- Certificate in Executive Management and Business English
- Workload: Full day classes and activities for
3 weeks - 75h in classroom and 5 hours of extra activities
- Additional Activities: Business English module
included in the program with 27 hours of classes
- Classes dynamics: Theoretical classes,
cases discussions and practical activities
- Faculty: PhD professors from the university,
with great academic and professional experience
- Date: July
- Number of students in class: From 15 to 30
- Time Value of Money; Risk and Return; Bond and Stock Valuation. Company
visits and Business Cases.
- U$ 7.470 + Enrollment. U$ 90 - See Scholarship Programs
- Up to 10 installments