Advanced Topics In Business Strategy
- Advanced topics in business strategy for professionals with academic training and management experience.
- Target: Graduate professionals with
- Enrollment Period: Request more information
- To be in contact with the most advanced
Corporate Strategy in combination with case studies about the topic.
- Certificate in Executive Management - ULV and Business English - ELS
- Workload: Full day classes and activities for 3 or 2 weeks (depending the month) - 75h in classroom and 5 hours of extra activities
- Additional Activities: Business English module
included in the program with 27 hours of classes
- Classes dynamics: Theoretical classes,
cases discussions and practical activities
- Faculty: PhD professors from the university,
with great academic and professional experience
- Date: January, July and September
- Number of students in class: From 15 to 30
- Environmental analysis and opportunity scanning, From Strategic Planning to Strategic Thinking, Strategy: execution and control methods. Company Visits and Project Work.
- U$ 6.990 + Enrollment. U$ 90 - See Scholarship Programs
- Up to 10 installments